Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thinking about the new year

Today I made preparations to attend the Shadbolt Center for the Arts Canadian Clay Symposium in March by researching maps on the computer and figuring out places to stay. Reviewed the artists who will be presenting and zeroed in on who I want to see work. Looking forward to seeing my old friend Mark Hewitt from North Carolina. Took a workshop from him in Seattle a few years back and really respect his skills as a potter.

Trying to decide which piece of work to take for the "Roadshow" exhibit and may take my tall white teapot.



It and some other pieces that is now languishing at the gallery I left it at for the jury committee. The gallery is 30 miles from my studio and the weather has been foul, so I'm not real anxious to drive back and pick up my stuff.

No comments: